Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Open Letter to United States Postal Service


Open Letter to United States Postal Service

Ruth Y. Goldway, Chairman,
United States Postal Regulatory Commission (PRC),
901 New York Avenue NW, Suite 200,
Washington, DC 20268-0001

Dear Ms. Goldway:

I received my mail from my USPS Carrier and what I discovered in my mail has caused me to reevaluate my respect for the USPS management and I have come to the conclusion you qualify for the same amount of respect I have reserved for the IRS! From this point forward, any correspondence from me to you will be as follows:

Greetings Vile Creatures, Bloodsuckers and Thieves!

What did you do to receive the IRS “greeting”? You opened my mail for “inspection”! Why? Under what authority was this violation of my God-given right to privacy violated?

Of all the mail I receive (mostly “junk”) you “OPENED FOR INSPECTION BY USPS” a renewal notification for Liberty magazine! What were you thinking or are you just following orders from the pretender in the White House? Or was this just a subtle “hint” that I am on the “enemies list” of this Marxist?

Okay, message received! And I have a short message for you and your “boss”: Every time you open any of my mail for inspection, I will not only write you another terse letter but I will publish it in on my Blog and ask that it be published in every liberty newspaper, newsletter, and every talk-radio show I can get to!

You can also pass on to your “boss” – Chicago gangland politics only works in Chicago! I will not be intimidated and I will never claim your “boss” as my President, no more than I would claim Vladimir Putin as my president! I have no use for communists!

Enclosed you will find copies of the envelope and renewal notice you felt compelled to “inspect”!

In Liberty!




R. Leon Howard,
Coordinator,
Tri-Cities Tea Party,
509-967-3320

No comments:

Post a Comment