Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jamie Wheeler for Congress!


Jamie Wheeler for Congress!
By Leon Howard

I STRONGLY endorse Jamie Wheeler to be our 4th District Representative! I endorse her as fervently as I did Doc Hastings in 1994, when he first ran for Congress – She has that “fire in the belly” Doc used to have but is a stronger leader than Doc.


My wife and I took Doc and Claire out for dinner just before they left for D.C. in 1995 (his first term) and I  said, "Doc, if I could offer you one piece of advice ... " He said, "Leon, I know how you feel on the issues so there's no need for that." I said, "No, Doc - The advice I offer is: 'Don't stay there too long or you will end up with "Potomac Fever" - There is no cure for it!'" I sincerely wish he had heeded me!

Jamie is correct on all the issues, not just part and “party hack” isn’t on her agenda! The People are her “agenda” and they definitely come before the ‘party’! It is time for Doc to come home and enjoy his retirement and there is not a better representative to send to represent the will of the People than Jamie Wheeler and her passion to rid us all of the “ball & chain” of the D.C. government! Go-o-o-o Jamie!!

I met Jamie at the Tri-Cities Tea Party’s first Tax Day Tea Party Rally, April 15th, 2009; she was wearing a prison outfit made from garbage bags, wearing a “ball & chain” on her ankle and was exposing the People to the Fair Tax proposal. Jamie’s passion for the Fair Tax is what attracted me and my wife, Diana, to her and was the pivotal point for our support to Fair Tax, as opposed to the Flat Tax.

Not only has Jamie gone back to D.C. (the “District of Criminals”) to lobby for the Fair Tax, she’s arranged 2 national campaigns, called “Storming the Hill”, it was her passion that got the Fair Tax lobbying taken from professional lobbyists and put into the hands of the “grassroots” Fair Tax groups – It has proven to be less expensive and more effective!

Jamie doesn’t sit around and hope for positive change; she educates herself on all issues and has become a strong believer in our Constitution’s original intent through that education! Where the Democrats and Republican “leadership” pay ‘lip-service’ to our founding documents and ignore them otherwise, Jamie wants our founding documents to be followed and adhered to – A far cry from what the “Republicrats” have been doing for over a hundred years!

It is my sincere hope than Jamie is our new U.S. Representative – It doesn’t bode well for the district if she is not!

No comments:

Post a Comment