Friday, June 7, 2013

“Political Correctness” Toward Muslims? Bite Me!!!


 “Political Correctness” Toward Muslims? Bite Me!!!
by Leon Howard

Let me state unequivocally at the beginning: This will not be "politically correct"! If you are a Muslim, you are welcome to worship your moon god, Allah, to your heart’s content but as an American, a natural-born citizen of the United States of America, you can kiss my rosy red butt if you think I am going to change my lifestyle or hide my Christian faith in the only true God of the universe just so I don’t upset your sensitive feelings!

You are the most intolerant cult ever known to mankind and I will not try to appease you in any way; I have turned my cheek one too many times! This moron in the White House is either a Muslim or an absolute Judas toward the American people and should be tried for treason! Now the idiots in D.C. are kowtowing to this Judas and allowing his administration to rewrite the objectives in the “War on Terror”, which is a total fallacy, perpetrated by both political parties to keep us in a perpetual war all over the globe! I used to call D.C. the “District of Criminals” but I have come to realize it is better described and the “District of Cowards”!

No more are they concerned with “jihad”; now their concern is “militia” – Somehow they think the state militias are the terrorists and the radical Muslims are poor, misunderstood little boys who, when they don’t get their way, blow themselves up and as many other people as their pea-brained bomb will take out with them! Our military is not allowed to express their faith, here in the U.S. of A.! The moron in the White House is and has been forcing all loyal military leaders out of the military – Why! Being a moron, advised by idiots, he cannot see that this will not work because the American people won’t allow it!

To the Muslims who came here for “political asylum” and are on welfare: Get a job, pay taxes, assimilate to the American way of life or get the hell out of my country! Go back to that ‘wonderful’ nation you escaped from – We don’t need your parasitic ways; we don’t need your ‘honor killings’; we don’t need your beheadings; and we certainly don’t want or need your Sharia “law”!

You have abused some of the most tolerant people on earth and shown them nothing but contempt and hatred! Now, the majority of Americans, British, Dutch, Swedish, and French people wish you’d go back to the middle east where you were spawned!

I call for the idiots in D.C. to end this perpetual war and bring our troops home from around the world and let the Muslims kill themselves off; they don’t need any help! Let Israel deal with this vermin! Do I hate Muslims? No, but I haven’t seen one I could love either; I do dislike everything they stand for: Allah, Muhammad, the Quran, Sharia “law”, their attitude toward all women, and their cowardice in using their women and children as human shields! They are without honor! May God have mercy on their souls!

No comments:

Post a Comment